• Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN network administration and support under Microsoft Windows environments.
• Secure business assets using proven internal security standards.
• Securing operating systems, networks, and applications from attacks utilizing patch and vulnerability management
• Experience with Active Directory and group policies in Windows 2000 – Windows 2008R2
• Experience using SQL Server Management Studio to run queries in both SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008.
• Proven expertise in supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software and networking issues.
• Organized, take-charge professional with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail orientation, able to plan and oversee projects from conception to successful conclusions.
• Some exposure to Linux OS’s: CentOS, Redhat, and Ubuntu.
• Outstanding communication skills; interfaces effectively with upper management, vendors, staff, peers and users.
• Business acumen / Contract negotiations / Project Management
• Continually striving for additional educational and learning opportunities.
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional (BCCPP) • Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator (BCCPA) • Sourcefire Certified Professional (SFCP)
ITIL v.2011 Foundation • Certified Virtualization Expert 4.1
Network+ • I-Net+ • CIW Associate
Information Security, Financial, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Retail, Legal,
Utilities, Managed Services, Banking, Real Estate, Dental, Health Services