• Secure business assets using proven industry security standards.
• Secure operating systems, networks, and applications from attacks utilizing patch and vulnerability management
• Ability to translate vulnerability scan results into findings aligned to NIST
• Organized, take-charge professional with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail orientation, able to plan and oversee projects from conception to successful conclusions.
• Outstanding communication skills; interfaces effectively with upper management, vendors, staff, peers and users.
• Business acumen / Contract negotiations / Project Management
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures
• Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN network administration and support under Microsoft Windows environments.
• Experience with Active Directory and group policies in all modern Windows operating systems
• Experience using SQL Server Management Studio to run queries in both SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008.
• Proven expertise in supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software and networking issues.
• Some exposure to Linux OS’s: CentOS, Redhat, and Ubuntu.
• Continually striving for additional educational and learning opportunities.
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional (BCCPP) • Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator (BCCPA) • Sourcefire Certified Professional (SFCP)
ITIL v.2011 Foundation • Certified Virtualization Expert 4.1
Network+ • I-Net+ • CIW Associate
Information Security, Gaming, Financial, Manufacturing, Telecommunications,
Retail, Legal, Utilities, Managed Services, Banking, Real Estate, Dental, Health Services